Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Response to Adobe Connection Session/ Virtual Lab

I really like the group presentations over the Adobe Connection Session, it felt really advanced and different, which made it more interesting than normal lab. One problem that I had with it though, was that each group kept cutting in and out, and it got worse as the presentation progressed. I didnt catch much information on the last 2 presentations. It was challenging to organzie everything when we weren't together in person, it took a little more organization and commitment from each group member. I think a tool like this would be great to use for high school students in a large school, and also for high school technology students. However it doesnt have very much use in a first grade elementary classroom. I enjoyed the experience though!

No comments:

Post a Comment